In this episode Mariëlle and Lucinda talk about what qualities makes writing meaningful.
In this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle talk about:
- How Mariëlle figured out what kept her back from plotting her next writing project.
- How both Lucinda’s and Mariëlle’s creativity shuts down when they start telling themselves ‘This is how it SHOULD be done.’
- Making the two parts of your brain cooperate and tricking your fear into thinking you’ve got it all under control.
- How Mariëlle uses tarot in her writing.
- How Lucinda is writing again, but her struggles with prioritising keep her from writing every day again, which we’ll talk about during our next episode.