In this episode Mariëlle and Lucinda talk about the Fear of Missing Out FOMO. The decision to attend a writing conference is not always as easy as it seems. Mariëlle and Lucinda share their experiences and challenges of whether or not to attend conferences.
During this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle talk openly about the mistakes they’ve made on their writing journeys.
Here are some of the topics that came up:
- It’s always good to ask yourself who’s responsible for the mistakes you make.
- The time and money Lucinda and Mariëlle have spent on things that ended up not serving them.
- You’ll never stop making mistakes, but, with time, it gets easier to deal with them.
- Don’t try to run before you can walk.
- Self-awareness helps an awful lot when deciding what is and isn’t for you.