During this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle talk about curiosity and why and when to follow it.
Here are some of the topics that came up:
- Mariëlle’s upcoming Kickstarter campaign and how she’s gotten swept up in her growing expectations.
- Lucinda’s exploring new genres as she’s contemplating writing with her husband.
- How our (changing) expectations affect how we do things and how much fun we’re having while doing them.
- That learning something isn’t for you can be considered a success too.
- The importance of being and staying aware of what you wanted to achieve when you started a new project and why, and why you need to keep reminding yourself what piqued your curiosity in the first place.