During this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle talk about how embracing your weird is a good thing and how to incorporate it into your writing.
Here are some of the topics that came up:
- How writing to market can seriously limit your inner weirdo from shining through
- That staying true to yourself is an incredibly hard journey—but so worth it
- Our characters need their quirks to stand out and be likeable, so why not embrace our own?
- That indie-publishing should mean freedom, yet there’s an awful lot of talk about what one should and shouldn’t do
- That there are better ways to make money, easier day jobs, than not writing what you love