During this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle discuss the past year, how COVID and day job drama upended their goals and their intentions for 2024.
Here’s what came up during the episode:
• What happened to the goals Mariëlle and Lucinda set themselves back in September
• What to do when all goes to shit
• Why it’s so important to consider all aspects of your life when planning your creative goals
• How Mariëlle is looking forward to using her 52 Weeks of Writing Author Journal and Planner again to set flexible goals
• Lucinda’s plan to learn how to plan realistically, especially around the writing and publication of the trilogy she’s been working on
Are you looking for a great way to organise your writing life realistically? Mariëlle’s 52 Weeks of Writing was designed to help you with that. You can find it here: https://mswordsmith.nl/journal