During this episode, Lucinda and Mariëlle talk openly about the mistakes they’ve made on their writing journeys.
Here are some of the topics that came up:
- It’s always good to ask yourself who’s responsible for the mistakes you make.
- The time and money Lucinda and Mariëlle have spent on things that ended up not serving them.
- You’ll never stop making mistakes, but, with time, it gets easier to deal with them.
- Don’t try to run before you can walk.
- Self-awareness helps an awful lot when deciding what is and isn’t for you.